Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day!

Well here it is April, and April Fools day at that. It also happens to be my 20 something wedding anniversary! So I was thinking, what could I do in my CremeMagnolia Etsy Store that would be a great celebration for the month of April? I was in the shower and it came to me! I am offering a lay-away plan for all my antiques and photography! Don't know why I never thought of it before.

I have loads of traffic in my store (well March was a great month)and I feel that during these times, while shoppers may want to buy, money might be tight. So I'm offering a plan that will allow buyers to pay for their purchases in three easy payments through PayPal! My antique plates and photography are great gifts and we have Graduations and Mother's Day coming up. All the buyer needs to do is Convo me that they want to Lay-away and it's a done deal!

Here are some examples of what is offered in my CremeMagnolia Etsy Store!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out my CremeMagnolia Etsy Store and be sure to look at my antique plates and photography. Everything is authentic antique and the photography is 16x20 limited additions.

If you simply want to send me an email...that's great too! kmager@crememagnolia.net

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you go do something fun or delicious tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 20-something years of marriage, that's awesome! Congratulations! Neat layaway idea - I bet it will be useful for some folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking on the layaway plan. And HaPpY AnNivErsaRY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower, I found you on the blog team. I'm here http://repurposehistory.blogspot.com/

    Wow, 20+ years. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!