Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've never been a Joiner

I've never been a joiner. I simply haven't had the time or energy to join any kind of group or team. That all changed when Etsy changed their format to the team concept. So, I got off my duff and created a team, the Etsy Blog Team. We are a group of fellow Etsyians who also have blogs that promote our Etsy stores, Treasuries, and favorite items.  We also are a group who share our lives with interesting posts, fantastic  photography and in some cases simply side splitting humor!

I am using my blog  post this morning to urge all our team bloggers to invite one person to join our Team. I've gotten several messages from team members commenting on the dramatic increase in their followers and comments! WOW, more eyeballs, more sales, free promotion!

As of today we are 6 days old and already have over 100 team members ~ imagine how many eyeballs are trained on our blogs.  Some of our members have hundreds of followers and they could be yours simply by participating, following and commenting.  Getting the word out and promoting your blog is a daunting task in some cases ~ it takes work.  However, we are in the dead of winter and it's the time NOW to get to work promoting!

If you haven't already, visit our team at: Esty Blog Team and add our Avatar to your blog, the code is conveniently located in a blog thread within the team.

And as always, while you may not be a mosaic artist, check out my store.  Be kind, my camera died and for the short term I'm using my husbands crappy little camera...but not for long!

Ciao for today!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize how young the team was! To have that many team members already is pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a joiner either. I figured once the forum was gone I'd just be done with promoting at Etsy because I didn't know anything about the teams and didn't feel like finding out what it was all about. Then I found the UEF and then I saw your link to the Etsy Blog Team there and said why not! Thanks for starting it, I'm so glad I joined and have found many new shops and blogs to shop from and read!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!