Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday is My Monday

OK the title sounds a little funny but Wednesday really is my Monday.  My husband works weekends and is off on Monday and Tuesday. Now don't get me wrong, I really do like having him home two days in a row ~ but I can't get anything done ~ and it really throws my routine off.

I have a morning ritual of sitting with my coffee, heating pad AND heated throw, reading blogs and surfing Etsy. My husband just doesn't get it. He's one of those people who jump out of bed and into the shower! OMG, my body would melt were I to do that. I digress...my animals are also "down" with my routine because they begin their morning napping around my feet on the heated throw (small similar to an electric blanket).

In between nuking my coffee I detour to the office for shipping supplies for whatever purchases have been made in my Etsy store. Back to my chair I finish my cuppa-joe and continue tapping away on my laptop. Speaking of which, if I didn't have a wireless laptop I would lose my mind as I hate sitting in my office using the PC! Really, I hate it and only have the PC so I can network with the printer ~ and store stuff I've forgotten about.

At 10:00 CST, The View comes on and I watch that for an hour, while the laundry is churning away. So you get the picture of my day...it starts out slow! I move into high gear after The View with my daily housewifely chores. BUT, in between my chores I do check my computer for the odd email, blog post and/or Etsy Treasury I'd been meaning to create.

My husband goes back to work on Wednesday, so you see it really is my Monday!

I have many blogging friends in the Etsy Blog Team and they create the greatest giveaways. I thought I would feature one today! Check this out it's really cool! Free Template design.

3 comments:

  1. So funny, me and my guy are the exact opposite! He's always wearing wool socks and long underwear and a fuzzy blanket is always nearby. And, I'm the one who hops straight in the shower and takes the dog out into the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! This sounds somewhat like my house... hubby is up and running, I move more S.L.O.W.L.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a morning person and it takes a loooong while for me to get started. If my husband is home it throws me off for the whole day.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!